The GoBone App is compatible with iPhones running iOS 10.0+. The GoBone App is not compatible with iPads.
Click here for a helpful video on setting up your GoBone on your iPhone.
To setup GoBone on your iOS device, find and download the GoBone App in the Apple App Store for iOS devices or click here.
Once you have launched the GoBone App, tap your fully assembled GoBone twice to wake it. The LED light will pulse blue when your GoBone is waiting to connect to your iPhone. Launch the GoBone App and your iPhone will connect to your GoBone automatically.
If you're having trouble connecting to GoBone, please try the following:
- Power cycle your phone (turn it off and back on).
- Delete the GoBone App and reinstall it. Then power cycle your phone.
- Try to connect your phone to a different third device (Bluetooth speaker, etc.) to check if your phone’s Bluetooth is working properly.
- Make sure no other devices are connected to your phone (Fitbit, Bluetooth speakers, etc.) and try reconnecting.
- Try using a different phone to connect to GoBone.
- Drain GoBone's battery and make sure the LED does not turn on when you double tap GoBone. Then fully charge GoBone and try the operation again.
Reach out to us with questions. We're here to help!