Follow these steps to connect to your GoBone:
- Wait until GoBone’s LED is off
- Restart Bluetooth on your phone
- Enable Location in System Settings
- Wake GoBone by double tapping it
- Launch the GoBone App
If you’re still having trouble connecting after trying these steps, please try the following:
- Try power cycling your phone (turning it off and back on).
- Delete the GoBone app and reinstall it. Then power cycle your phone.
- Make sure your Android phone is up to date with the latest software.
- Try to connect your phone to a different third device (Bluetooth speaker, etc.).
- Try using a different phone to connect to GoBone.
- Make sure no other devices are connected to your phone (Fitbit, Bluetooth speakers, etc.) and try reconnecting.
Contact us via email at email@example.com with questions. We’re here to help.