The GoBone App is compatible with smartphones running Android v4.4 or higher.
Click here for a helpful video on setting up your GoBone on your smartphone.
To setup GoBone on your Android device, find and download the GoBone App in the Google Play Store or click here.
Once you have launched the GoBone App, tap your fully assembled GoBone twice to wake it. The LED light will pulse blue when your GoBone is waiting to connect to your smartphone. Launch the GoBone App and your smartphone will connect to your GoBone automatically.
If you're having trouble connecting to GoBone, please try the following:
- Ensure Location is enabled in System Settings.
- Restart Bluetooth on your phone.
- Power cycle your phone (turn it off and back on).
- Delete the GoBone App and reinstall it. Then power cycle your phone.
- Make sure your phone is up to date with the latest Android software.
- Try to connect your phone to a different third device (Bluetooth speaker, etc.) to check if your phone’s Bluetooth is working properly.
- Make sure no other devices are connected to your phone (Fitbit, Bluetooth speakers, etc.) and try reconnecting.
- Try using a different phone to connect to GoBone.
- Drain GoBone's battery and make sure the LED does not turn on when you double tap GoBone. Then fully charge GoBone and try the operation again.
Reach out to us with questions. We're here to help!